• The Your Leap Year Program lasts for 12 months (365 days).
• The content of the Your Leap Year Program is completely personalized and customized depending on the needs of each client.
• We will begin with 2 scheduled sessions in the first 30 days (2 hours each). After that, we will have, at the very least, one 2-hour session per month – but you are welcome and encouraged to schedule additional time with me throughout the year as needed. Our sessions throughout the year may vary in length depending on your current focus, issues, and questions.
• You’ll have priority scheduling and direct phone and email access to me throughout the Program for updates, brief exchanges, focused coaching, and quick questions.
• You’ll receive downloadable mp3 recordings of all of our sessions.
• Our monthly sessions will usually be scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, or Saturdays, but sessions can also be scheduled outside of my regular client hours.
• Our meetings can be in person (in Glendale, CA) or via phone or Skype. I’m comfortable with whichever mode you choose.
(Bob Hope Airport in Burbank is less than 10 miles from my office and can accommodate clients flying in by commercial or private airline. The Glendale Amtrack train station is 2 miles from my office.)